We are pleased to announce that we now offer classes in Guilderland and coming this fall... Albany!
Music Together® is an internationally recognized early childhood music and movement program for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and the adults who love them. Classes are based on the recognition that all children are musical. All children can learn to sing in tune, keep a beat, and participate with confidence in the music of our culture, provided that their early environment supports such learning.
Music and Movements for families
Things to expect to see in your children when you take Music Together classes
- parent-child classes with parent education
- music learned through playful activities in mixed-age classes
- developmentally appropriate and research-based
- classes for children 5 and under
- your Toddler to dance around when a Music Together CD is on
- your child to start to show preferences for a particular style of music or song
- your infant to coo and babble in the tones of songs they've just heard
- your child to make up their own verses to songs
- your child to develop confidence in their singing ability
- your child to match tonal and rhythm patterns taught in class and on the CD
- your baby to gain social skills from observing and relating to children of all age
To listen to a few samples of some classic Music Together songs or see videos explaining the program Click Here